I got home at late lunch time and was really hungry so I threw this together.
- 2-3 TB cooked quinoa
- 3-4 small radishes, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 hardboiled egg, sliced
- Cooked xucchini “noodles” or *zoodles (see my recipe here)
- 2-3TB Shredded rutabaga
- 1 small can of tuna, drained (the standard U.S. sized can will be a bit bigger than what I used, but it shouldn’t matter too much.)
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 2-3TB of roasted red pepper sauce (get the recipe here)
Step 1: Select a deeper bowl and spoon the quinoa in the bottom. I like to take the back of a spoon and flatten it out.
Step 2: Add the tuna can of tuna on top of the quinoa. I fluff it with a fork a bit so the pieces are similar sized and cover the space better.
Step 3: Next sprinkle the shredded rutabaga over the tuna and then place the sliced radishes next into the bowl- in whatever pattern you choose. Add the Hardboiled egg.
Step 4: Grind some black pepper over the top- however much you choose. I like a lot black pepper. 🙂
Step 5: Finally, spoon the red pepper sauce on top and add the zoodles and ENJOY!